Rwanda eRegulations is an online database designed to provide investors and entrepreneurs with easy access to detailed, complete and up to date information on investment related procedures in Rwanda.
The system is implemented by the Rwanda Development Board (RDB) with technical assistance from the United Nations Conference on Trade and Development (UNCTAD).
Procedures are detailed step-by-step, from the investor's point of view. For every mandatory interaction, a
- what the civil servant should give you at the end of the step
- complete contact data of the civil servant in charge and of the person you can complain to in case of a problem
- forms and other required documents,
time, cost, and legal justifications
Some procedures on this site are yet to be certified by relevant state institutions. Some of the information may therefore still be subject to change.
A global transparency network
Click on the map to access the eRegulations website.
You can compare key administrative procedures among eRegulations user countries in Africa:
How does it work?
- Click on one of the investment objectives tabs (at the top of the front page)
- Choose a specific objective in the second page (menu page)
- On the left side, you will see the list of steps to be completed
- A detailed step sheet opens up when you click on one of the numbered steps